Latest Factor VIII Stories
New study “Global Hemophilia Market Report: 2012 Edition” developed by Koncept Analytics has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the study, the global market for hemophilia products has shown continuous growth in the past years growing at 8.96% CAGR from 2006 to 2011 and is projected to expand steadily in the upcoming years. London, UK (PRWEB) July 06, 2012 The global market for hemophilia products has shown continuous growth in the past years growing...
Strategic focus and robust portfolio of services continue to create record distribution trend for specialty biotech distributor BDI Pharma. Columbia, SC (PRWEB) June 21, 2012 BDI Pharma, Inc. (BDI), the nation´s fastest growing national distributor of biotech therapies, after finishing the previous calendar year with a record level of distribution in anti-hemophilic factor (AHF), announced today that through the first five (5) months of 2012, the company´s distribution is tracking...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.