Latest Falsetto Stories
thinkThin® ranked with "highest dollar growth rate" of any national top 10 energy bar thanks to mother's juggling act. Marina del Rey, CA (PRWEB) August 17, 2011 She started making homemade, naturally delicious protein bars right out of her small kitchen just over ten years ago. Today, Lizanne Falsetto has turned her home-grown sugar free, high protein, gluten free delights into a national wellness phenomenon; a success this hands-on mom and CEO never dreamed of. The biggest challenge...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.