Latest familial amyloid cardiomyopathy Stories
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISIS) announced today that the Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP) has adopted a positive opinion recommending ISIS-TTR(Rx) for designation as an orphan medicinal product for the treatment of ATTR-Amyloidosis to the European Commission (EC). The opinion will be subject to review by the EC, which ultimately grants the decision on orphan drug designation. ATTR-Amyloidosis, or TTR amyloidosis,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.