Latest familial amyloid cardiomyopathy Stories
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISIS) announced today that the Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP) has adopted a positive opinion recommending ISIS-TTR(Rx) for designation as an orphan medicinal product for the treatment of ATTR-Amyloidosis to the European Commission (EC). The opinion will be subject to review by the EC, which ultimately grants the decision on orphan drug designation. ATTR-Amyloidosis, or TTR amyloidosis,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.