Latest Fartein Ask Torvik Stories
-High levels of drinking have repeatedly been shown to predict divorce. -A Norwegian study has examined the impact of both level of drinking and compatibility of drinking on divorce. -Results indicate that: one, the more people drink, the higher the risk of divorce; and two, risk of divorce is lowered if the spouses drink approximately the same amount of alcohol. High levels of drinking have repeatedly been shown to predict divorce. The most cited explanation for this is that excessive...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.