Latest Fathers 4 Justice Stories
LONDON (Reuters) - Divorced fathers campaigning for equal access to their children tied a crucified dummy Jesus Christ to the front of London's Westminster Abbey on Thursday. Two protesters clambered up the abbey with the dummy figure that wore a T-shirt bearing the words: "Our Father Who Art in Hell." The "Real Fathers For Justice" said in a statement that they had staged their Easter protest to "demand that both parents be as equal in family law as they are in the eyes of God."...
LONDON (Reuters) - British police have foiled a plot to kidnap Prime Minister Tony Blair's 5-year-old son Leo, the Sun newspaper reported in its Wednesday edition. Citing an unnamed security source, the tabloid newspaper said people on the fringe of a group which campaigns for the rights of divorced fathers had planned to snatch the child and hold him for a short period. It said it had no details of how the group planned to carry out the kidnapping. Spokesmen for Blair's office and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.