Latest Fawaz Almansour Stories
Recently researchers tested packed lunches of more than 700 school children and found less than two percent of the meats, vegetables and dairy products were in a safe temperature zone, increasing the risk of foodborne illness for the children who bring them into day care and school. "It was a shock when we discovered that more than 90 percent of the perishable items in these packed lunches were kept at unsafe temperatures," said Fawaz Almansour, a doctoral student at the University of Texas...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.