Latest Federal Communications Commission Stories
The Urban League of Broward County recently turned up the technology switch in their digital classrooms with laptops funded by Fort Lauderdale-based Florida Career College as part of a new corporate partnership. Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) September 19, 2013 The Urban League of Broward County, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering communities and assisting individuals and families in the areas of education, jobs, housing and health, recently turned up the technology switch in...
Organization to advocate on spectrum and Universal Service issues Bluffton, IN (PRWEB) September 16, 2013 Representatives of the Wireless Internet Service Providers Association (WISPA), a membership organization that promotes the development, advancement and unity of the wireless Internet service provider industry, will meet with Congressional and FCC leaders September 17-18 in Washington, D.C. to discuss issues affecting its industry. WISPA representatives include three Board members --...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.