Latest Federal Emergency Management Agency Stories
With National Preparedness Month coming up in September, Freeze Dry Guy wants to spread the word about being prepared for emergencies by sharing some important tips. Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) August 17, 2012 Whether it is natural or man-made, disasters around the world happen constantly, and without any warning. These disasters bring with them uncertainty and unrest, as daily needs that we take for granted, such as food and water, become unavailable. That is why Freeze Dry Guy stresses the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.