Latest Federal Emergency Management Agency Stories
Value-Engineered levee projects save cities and counties millions by avoiding FEMA-mandated insurance using ShoreGuard flood protection solutions. From coast to coast communities slash insurance premiums by upgrading levees and flood walls using Crane Material International's cost-effective, sustainable sheet piling. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 11, 2012 As recently reported in newspapers such as the Charleston, SC Post Courier and the San Francisco Examiner, the protection of communities...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.