Latest Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Stories
MEXICO CITY, Nov. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Infraestructura Energetica Nova, S.A.B.
Preparing Equipment for Colder Weather Helps Enhance System Reliability MORRISTOWN, N.J., Nov.
AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Twelve coal and nuclear-powered generating stations owned by FirstEnergy Corp.
Bidder application process continues through December 4 for January 2015 auction AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp.
Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno Joins with JCP&L Executives and College Presidents for Announcement MORRISTOWN, N.J., Nov.
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., Nov. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Concentric Energy Advisors, Inc.
"We're Eager to Put Our Skills and Training to Work to Safely Build Michigan's Energy Future" LANSING, Mich., Nov.
- $500 million project would deliver 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to Atlantic Coast Pipeline RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
Affirms 2014 Earnings Guidance AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp.
Average Residential Bills to Increase about 23 Cents a Day FAIRMONT, W.Va., Nov. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.