Latest Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Stories
83 Pct. Believe CIP Version 5 Will Enhance Bulk Electric System Security Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) December 04, 2013 Tripwire, Inc., a leading global provider of risk-based security and compliance management solutions, today announced the results of a survey on NERC CIP Compliance. The online survey was conducted from July through September 2013 and evaluated the attitudes of more than 100 IT professionals. According to a report by the Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response...
Saying it will help to spur solar deployment nationwide, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) praised a new rule approved today by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) that will expedite and reduce the cost of solar project interconnection, while maintaining the reliability and safety of the electric grid. Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 21, 2013 Saying it will help to spur solar deployment nationwide, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) praised a new rule...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.