Latest Federal Government Stories
New technology on GSA Schedule for making pure water from air with Thompson and Little, LLC Fayetteville, NC (PRWEB) February 27, 2013 G and E Advisor is pleased to announce that their client Thompson and Little, LLC has been awarded a GSA Schedule Contract number GS-07F0417Y and is now certified to provide goods and services to the Federal Government. Acknowledging the growth in federal spending through the General Services Administration (GSA), Thompson and Little has placed their...
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Ground work has been laid to open up legislature to try and get medical marijuana legalized under federal laws. Oregon Democrat Earl Blumenauer introduced legislation on Monday that boasts more than 150 advocates from around the country, attempting to allow more states to legalize cannabis for medicinal purposes and get federal law on their side. There are currently 19 states where medical marijuana is legal but a gray area...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.