Latest Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Stories
ORTEC, the world’s leading provider of supply chain logistics optimization software, announced today that its latest suite of routing optimization software can help fleet owners comply with new rules created to make sure truck drivers can get the rest they need to operate safely when on the road. The new rule by the U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) revises the hours-of-service (HOS) safety requirements for commercial truck...
A popular topic on BulkLoadsNow.com forum discusses the new Hours of Service rules, effective July 1, and what it means for the transportation of dry and liquid bulk freight. Nixa, MO (PRWEB) June 28, 2013 BulkLoadsNow.com, a leading load board for the bulk trucking industry recently started a forum post titled, HOW ARE YOU PREPARING FOR THE NEW TRUCKING RULES JULY 1? Initial reactions by carrier members have been negative, stating the new rules are confusing, potentially harmful to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.