Latest Feline panleukopenia Stories
EnsurApet, Inc. (OTCBB:EPTI), a provider of pet health insurance, announced today that the Company's "Protect 4" Pet Health Insurance Plans offer dog and cat owners an insurance plan which provides coverage for preventive and medical treatments of common canine and feline illnesses. The EnsurApet "Protect 4" plan provides the most coverage of any pet insurance plan in the marketplace today. The coverage includes vaccinations, dental cleaning, kitten boosters, puppy boosters, feline...
Canine parvovirus type 2 is a virus affecting dogs. It is highly contagious and spread from dog to dog through direct or indirect contact with feces. It can be highly dangerous for puppies that don't have maternal antibodies. It can present in cardiac or intestinal form. Vomiting and dysentery are common signs of the intestinal form while respiratory and cardiovascular failure are signs of the cardiac form. Vaccines can prevent infection but when not treated mortality can reach 91%. People...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.