Latest Felix Klein Stories
Martin J. Klein, a historian of modern physics and editor of Albert Einstein's papers, has died at the age of 84 in Chapel Hill, N.C., his daughter said. Klein, a physicist, edited papers that documented Einstein's revolutionary work on the theory of relativity, The New York Times reported Friday. From 1949 to 1966, Klein, who died Saturday, was a physics professor at the Case Institute of Technology in Cleveland. In 1967, he moved to Yale where he became chairman of the university's...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.