Latest Ferber method Stories
New parents often find that infant sleeplessness is hard to cope with and end up taking their babies to bed, despite warnings not to. Praeclarus Press has compiled a listing of free resources for parents and professionals on safe bedsharing practices from experts in the field, giving parents an alternative to letting their babies cry it out. Amarillo, Texas (PRWEB) March 07, 2013 When parents are faced with a crying baby at 2 a.m., most parents will do something--anything--to get some...
Kim Schaf, M.A.T., Founder and President of Sleep Training Solutions, shares analysis of a sampling of 2012 clients to shed light on baby and toddler sleep problems and offers insight to parents on improving their children's sleep in the new year. Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 31, 2012 According to an analysis of a sampling of 2012 Sleep Training Solutions clients, the biggest culprits hindering child sleep include relying on sleep props, inconsistent length for the bedtime routine and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.