Latest Fermented foods Stories
“Apple cider vinegar for weight loss” webinar is a go at Health hound Ltd. There has been a strong uptake in places for the webinar so far according to the company´s management team. Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 16, 2012 Apple cider vinegar diet options along with different cider vinegar recipes will be making up just some of the content of the new “Apple cider vinegar for weight loss” webinar that the team at Health hound Ltd. have decided to press ahead with. The...
Green Valley Organics, the only organic, certified humane, makers of lactose free yogurts, kefirs and sour cream, announces two new products available nationwide. Sebastopol, CA (PRWEB) February 07, 2012 Green Valley Organics® has two new reasons for dairy lovers to enjoy their all natural, probiotic-packed lactose free products: Peach Yogurt made with juicy, organic peaches and Strawberry Pomegranate Acai Kefir, a smooth, creamy blend made with organic, antioxidant-rich fruits....
The Sea Pineapple (Halocynthia roretzi) is an edible species of tunicate. It is known as the Meongge in Korea and the Hoya or Maboya in Japan. This creature lives in shallow water, usually attached to rocks and artificial substrate. It is adapted to cold water temperatures between 36 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, but prefer temperatures close to 54 degrees F. This creature is known for both its peculiar appearance, described by journalist Nick Tosches as “something that could exist only in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.