Latest Fernie Alpine Resort Stories
- Booking Deals Offer U.S. Passengers Discounts Deeper Than Kootenay Powder When Booked Before End of 2008 CRANBROOK, British Columbia, Dec. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Skiers and snowboarders booking flights to Canadian Rockies International Airport (YXC), serving the Kootenay Rockies "Powder Highway", who book before January 15, 2009 will receive deep savings on airfare. One-way tickets from many major U.S. cities are priced from $139-$159. "These are great savings for those who want to experience...
- A cloth or covering, more or less ornamented, laid over the saddle or furniture of a horse, especially of a sumpter-horse or horse of state.
- Clothing, especially sumptuous clothing; equipment; outfit.
- To cover with a caparison, as a horse.
- To dress sumptuously; adorn with rich dress.