Latest Finance Stories
TORONTO, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ - Pacific Coal Resources Ltd.
- Consolidated earnings per diluted share totaled $0.53 during the first quarter of 2015, at the high end of guidance of $0.49 to 0.53 PITTSBURGH, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting
SHENZHEN, China, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- 500.com Limited (NYSE: WBAI) ("500.com" or the "Company"), a leading online sports lottery service provider in China, today reported its
HOUSTON, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Harvest Natural Resources, Inc.
- Proceeds to be used to pay down existing debt HOUSTON, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc.
ZHANGZHOU, China, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China Zenix Auto International Limited (NYSE: ZX) ("Zenix Auto" or "the Company"), the largest commercial vehicle wheel manufacturer in China in both
ON Search Partners announced Leonard Vairo has joined the firm as Partner.
(In thousands except per share amounts) COPPELL, Texas, May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Costar Technologies, Inc.
In the news release, Lakeland Industries, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2015 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results, issued 18-May-2015 by Lakeland Industries, Inc.
HARTFORD, Conn., May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.