Latest Financial accounting Stories
- Fourth Quarter Revenues Up 64% year-over-year to $68.3M. Fiscal Year 2015 Revenues Up 81% year-over-year to $228M SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb.
- Solid quarterly revenue growth of 5%, despite 4% of foreign exchange headwinds CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Feb.
Reported Adjusted Earnings of $0.08 per Diluted Share and Adjusted EBITDA of $224 Million for the Fourth Quarter of 2014 OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc.
NORTHBOROUGH, Mass., Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Aspen Aerogels, Inc.
AXON and EVIDENCE.com Bookings Increase 60.8% Sequentially to $24.6 million SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TASER International, Inc.
- Adjusted 2014 fourth quarter EPS of $0.05 compared to adjusted $0.04 last year; GAAP fourth quarter EPS of $(0.21) compared to $0.00 last year FORT MYERS, Fla., Feb.
- U.S. revenue of $41.5 million, up 60% and International revenue of $31.7 million, up 17%, compared to fourth quarter of 2013 FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Feb.
NOVI, Mich., Feb.
CANONSBURG, Pa., Feb.
ROSH HAAYIN, Israel, Feb.
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.