Latest Fingerprick Stories
Research has shown that a diabeticÃ¢s sweat pattern undergoes changes when blood glucose levels drop too low. Now a sweat meter developed jointly at the University of Olso in Norway and the National Hospital may be able to monitor sweat patterns to determine irregularities in blood glucose levels and send an alert via text message before the patient suffers an attack. Tampa, FL (PRWEB) September 09, 2011 Sweat Meter May Alert Diabetics to Low Blood Glucose: Type 2 diabetics...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.