Latest Finsphere Corporation Stories
Latest Patent is Third Issued in 2013 to Finsphere’s Growing Intellectual Property Portfolio Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) November 27, 2013 Finsphere Corporation, a leading provider of identity authentication analytics, announced today the issuance of US Patent Number 8,588,748 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for system and method for mobile identity protection of a user of multiple computer applications, networks or devices. Bolstering Finsphere’s founding vision;...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.