Latest Firefox Plug-Ins Stories
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Mozilla is getting “foxy” as it looks to improve security and reduce crashes on its Firefox browser. Beginning soon Mozilla will in essence unplug most browser plug-ins, and users will have to manually approve any content via a so-called “Click to play” action. Mozilla engineers are looking to disable Java, Adobe Reader and Microsoft Silverlight capabilities in Firefox as a move to improve security and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.