Fishing industry in Scotland Reference Libraries
The Norway Lobster (Nephrops norvegicus), also called the Dublin Bay Prawn, Langoustine or Scampi, is found in the northeastern Atlantic Ocean and North Sea as far north as Iceland and northern Norway, and south to Portugal. It is not common in the Mediterranean except in the north Adriatic Sea. The Norway Lobster is a slim orange-pink lobster up to 9.5 inches long. The tail is muscular, and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.