Latest Five Star Stories
VANCOUVER, May 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Guyana Frontier Mining Corp. ("Guyana Frontier") is pleased to announce it has received TSX Venture Exchange ("TSX-V") acceptance for a definitive option and joint venture agreement (the "Agreement") between Guyana Frontier and Mulgravian Ventures Corporation ("Mulgravian"), a non-arm's length private B.C. company, pursuant to which Mulgravian can earn a 51% working interest in the Five Star property ("Five Star") located in northwestern...
HONG KONG, Jan. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T* today announced that the leading mainland electrical appliance retailer Five Star, a wholly-funded subsidiary of Best Buy, has signed a three-year contract for AT&T Telepresence SolutionÃ® in China. Five Star is tapping the power of AT&T Telepresence Solution to provide an "in-person" meeting experience to facilitate global collaboration with its leadership team at its United States headquarters, employees, and with...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.