Latest flag carrier Stories
LOS ANGELES, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Fiji Airways and Etihad Airways, the national airlines of Fiji and the United Arab Emirates, respectively, announced today a new and far reaching interline agreement between the two carriers. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140110/LA44052LOGO This agreement will allow reciprocal sales from and to 12 cities in Europe, 17 cities in the Middle East, five cities in Africa, five cities in North America, 29 cities in Asia and three cities...
LONGMONT, Colo., April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- TechPubs would like to welcome Kuwait Airways, the national flag carrier of Kuwait, as the latest member of TechPubs' growing global customer base. With this strategic award, TechPubs signs an additional customer in the Middle East. TechPubs' professional and compliance services team combined with the TechSuite solution proved to be an unparalleled match for Kuwait Airways' comprehensive technical publications and compliance management...
MONTREAL, Feb. 18, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - Air Canada today welcomed the signing of an expanded Canada-Mexico Air Transport Agreement that will facilitate flying between the two countries and benefit business, travelers and shippers. "Mexico is an important market for Air Canada and this expanded agreement will further strengthen air linkages between Canada and our NAFTA partner. Among other things it provides an open framework for direct flights, introduces more commercial...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.