Latest Fleshbot Stories
Passwords stolen from gossip website Gawker were apparently used by hackers on Tuesday to flood Twitter with malicious spam about Acai berries. Users of the micro-blogging site were being warned not to click on any of numerous "tweeted" links to websites supposedly offering information about health benefits of Acai. The links are likely infected with malicious software that could harm personal computers, possibly giving hackers control of the machines. "Got a Gawker account that shares a...
Gawker Media is advising subscribers to change their passwords after the website's user database was hacked over the weekend. "Our user databases appear to have been compromised," officials from the media conglomerate said in a statement posted online. "The passwords were encrypted. But simple ones may be vulnerable to a brute-force attack. You should change your Gawker password and on any other sites on which you've used the same passwords." "We're deeply embarrassed by this breach," they...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.