Latest Flexible learning Stories
Discuss the design elements of Competency Education systems with Susan Patrick, CEO of iNACOL, during a free, interactive webinar with Connections Learning by Pearson Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) April 25, 2014 While the growth of online and blended learning programs is powering personalized instruction and profoundly changing K-12 education across the United States, many schools still advance students based on the passage of time rather than learning mastery. “Too many education systems in...
G-Cube Solutions wins LearnX Impact Award 2013 in the Best Learning Design – Mobile Category. (PRWEB) June 26, 2013 G-Cube Solutions announced its win of the LearnX Impact Award 2013 in the category of Best Learning Design – Mobile. The annual LearnX Impact Awards recognizes innovative and path-breaking achievements in the area of eLearning and organizational training. G-Cube wins LearnX Awards G-Cube in collaboration with one of its clients – Logical Operations – has developed a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.