Latest Flight physical Stories
Recent research by the FAA concludes that commercial pilots should be seriously concerned about the effects of diabetes, hypertension and coronary health on their ability to fly safely. Responding to the research, Maderia Beach, Florida-based Core Fitness Solution has started a residential fitness program focused on helping pilots adopt healthy lifestyles that will help them pass their flight physicals. St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) August 22, 2011 Core Fitness Solution launches Fly Healthy...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.