Latest Flinders University Stories
SYDNEY, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Clinical Genomics Pty Ltd, an Australian biotechnology company, announced today that Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services, has agreed to provide milestone payments over the next two years to Clinical Genomics to further develop its portfolio of gene-based biomarkers associated with early onset of colorectal cancer. Clinical Genomics was awarded the payments after successfully achieving...
In a study of Australian teens, researchers at Flinders University in Adelaide, South Australia discovered that 95 percent of participants had at least one type of sleep disorder.In a study published in the journal Sleep, Dr. Michael Gradisar, Director of the Child and Adolescent Sleep Clinic at Flinders University, analyzed the sleep patterns of 81 students over a period of 4 weeks. The average age of participants was 16 years old. Thirty-three percent of participants were male, researchers...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.