Flip Reference Libraries
The flip or clamshell is a form factor found mainly in cellphones in the electronics market. There are typically two distinct sections of the device that fold together via a hinge. When the device is open, it is up and ready to be used, and provides more surface area then when closed. When the unit is closed, the interface components such as keys and display are protected and the device is...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.