Latest Florida Power & Light Company Stories
FPL matched its best-ever performance with the lowest rate of brief power outages or "flickers" on record JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power & Light
JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power & Light Company's (FPL) seventh annual "Power to Care" week gave employees the opportunity to make a difference in the communities
- Decrease to cut $3 from a monthly electric bill for a typical, 1,000-kWh residential customer beginning in May 2015 JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power
- Plan is expected to save FPL customers an estimated $70 million JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) today filed a petition with
Famed driver Michael Andretti, Formula E drivers make announcement at FPL solar energy center JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Power & Light Company (FPL)
More Than 5,000 Solar Panels Will Help Power the Speedway's Operations and FPL Customers DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Feb.
Projects like solar-powered ovens, water-powered cars and wind generators are being funded to teach Florida's students about STEM education JUNO BEACH, Fla., Feb.
-- By the end of 2016, FPL to triple its current solar capacity - adding nearly 225 megawatts of new solar power to the 110 megawatts it operates today JUNO BEACH, Fla., Jan.
Savings help keep FPL customer bills approximately 25 percent below U.S. average and the lowest of all Florida utilities JUNO BEACH, Fla., Dec.
Facility to draw visitors as new Palm Beach County area attraction RIVIERA BEACH, Fla., Dec.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.