Latest Fluorometer Stories
BIRMINGHAM, N.J., July 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Photon Technology International (PTI), a known innovator in fluorescence with over 26 years of experience is once again expanding the frontiers of detection to attomolar levels with its new QuantaMaster(TM) 40 Spectrofluorometer. While typical spectrofluorometers struggle with picomolar (10(-12))( )detection, which is already a very tiny amount, the new PTI system can now detect attomolar (10(-18)) amounts, allowing it to detect six orders of...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Turner Designs, Inc. announces the new C3 Submersible Fluorometer designed to incorporate up to three optical sensors, temperature and depth. Sensors can be selected to detect in vivo Chlorophyll a, blue green algae, rhodamine WT dye, crude oil, CDOM, optical brighteners as well as turbidity. The C3 can be used in freshwater, coastal and open ocean applications. The versatility of the C3 allows customers to use the C3 during profiles, long-term...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.