Latest Fluzone Stories
- The first and only four-strain influenza vaccine option administered intradermally - SWIFTWATER, Pa., Dec.
- Includes New Data Showing Fluzone High-Dose Vaccine More Efficacious Than Standard-Dose Fluzone Vaccine - SWIFTWATER, Pa., Nov.
High-dose influenza vaccine is 24 percent more effective than the standard-dose vaccine in protecting persons ages 65 and over against influenza illness and its complications.
- Study Demonstrates Fluzone High-Dose Vaccine 24.2 Percent More Effective Than Standard-Dose Fluzone Vaccine in Preventing Influenza in Adults 65 Years of Age and Older - LYON, France,
- Largest U.S.
The 2013 influenza season was the first in which quadrivalent influenza vaccines with an extra B strain were available in the U.S.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.