Latest Fly ash Stories
GREENVILLE, S.C., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Coal ash from the Duke Energy Progress Robinson Plant in Hartsville, S.C., will be excavated and relocated to an on-site, lined landfill, completing
- Full excavation and closure of ash basins by August 2019 CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- On site and on time - that's the plan for storing millions of tons of coal
- Company awaiting directions from state on closings RICHMOND, Va., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power will close all of the ash ponds at its Virginia power stations
- If approved, agreement would close federal grand jury inquiry of Duke Energy CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
BEDFORD, Mass., Feb. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Holcim (US) Inc.
- Duke Energy remains committed to the Dan River basin EDEN, N.C., Jan.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Dec.
GREENVILLE, S.C., Dec. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy has submitted filings to state regulators this week outlining additional ash excavation plans for its W.S.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec.
- an ornament or knob in the shape of a flower