Latest Fly ash Stories
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The first truck of excavated coal ash left the retired Riverbend power plant near Charlotte today, marking the beginning of the end for ash storage
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The W.S.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy today issued the following statement regarding federal court approval of an agreement with the U.S.
GREENVILLE, S.C., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Coal ash from the Duke Energy Progress Robinson Plant in Hartsville, S.C., will be excavated and relocated to an on-site, lined landfill, completing
- Full excavation and closure of ash basins by August 2019 CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- On site and on time - that's the plan for storing millions of tons of coal
- Company awaiting directions from state on closings RICHMOND, Va., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power will close all of the ash ponds at its Virginia power stations
- If approved, agreement would close federal grand jury inquiry of Duke Energy CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
BEDFORD, Mass., Feb. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Holcim (US) Inc.
- Duke Energy remains committed to the Dan River basin EDEN, N.C., Jan.
- A handkerchief.
- Specifically— The legendary sweat-cloth; the handkerchief of St. Veronica, according to tradition miraculously impressed with the mask of Christ; also, the napkin about Christ's head (Johu xx. 7).
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.