Latest Flyers Energy LLC Stories
Allied Washoe Petroleum acquired by California Jobber AUBURN, Calif., Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Further advancing its previously-announced aggressive growth strategy, Flyers Energy, LLC (http://www.4flyers.com/) announced today that it has acquired the assets of Allied Washoe Petroleum, a fuel distributor based in Reno, NV. Privately-owned Flyers Energy is on a campaign to expand their holdings throughout the Western U.S., and Reno is a natural next step in their geographic...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.