Latest fNIR Devices Stories
Wearable Brain Monitoring Sensors Enable Significant Advances in Neuroscience. Potomac, MD (PRWEB) July 22, 2012 fNIR Devices announced today that they will be featured in an upcoming episode of the Discovery Channel´s Health Heroes, a television series that gives viewers an in-depth look at some of today´s most exciting medical technologies and clinical treatments. fNIR Devices is a manufacturer of portable, functional near infrared (fNIR) brain imaging systems that measure...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.