Latest food sensitivity testing Stories
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. and ISTANBUL, June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, at the annual meeting of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, in Istanbul, Turkey, doctors from the University Teaching Hospital in Pavia, Italy, reported on their success in treating patients with both gastrointestinal and skin disorders by testing for food sensitivities and avoiding reactive foods. Food sensitivity testing and dietary modification is increasingly recognized by researchers,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.