Latest Footmaxx Stories
New Orthotic Features 100& Merino Wool, Offers Year-Round Support Roanoke, Virginia (PRWEB) June 19, 2014 Footmaxx, a leading provider of hand crafted custom orthotics, has released its newest orthotic: ComfortmaxxTM, featuring 100% merino wool. Designed with premium comfort in mind, Comfortmaxx offers temperature and moisture control for year-round support. Merino wool helps keep feet warm in cold months, cool in hot months, and helps eliminate odor, all of which provides year-round...
Roanoke, VA Event on April 6th Hopes to Raise $75,000, Being Held at Salem Civic Center Roanoke, Virginia (PRWEB) March 20, 2014 Footmaxx, a leading provider of custom-made orthotics, is a proud corporate sponsor of the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Roanoke 2014 Muscle Walk, which will take place on April 6th at the Salem Civic Center. The event raises funds to help the MDA support research and to also provide services to those afflicted with neuromuscular diseases. The Roanoke...
Footmaxx is Exhibiting Products in Booth 79 at Diabetic Foot Educational Conference Roanoke, VA (PRWEB) November 18, 2013 Footmaxx, a leading provider of custom-made orthotics, AFOs, and a variety of other lower extremity devices for podiatric and other foot care professions, will be exhibiting its products at Desert Foot 2013, an educational conference focused on the diabetic foot. Desert Foot 2013 will be held November 20-22 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Footmaxx is located in booth...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.