Quantcast
Last updated on April 16, 2014 at 8:06 EDT

Latest Ford F-Series Stories

2013-11-21 12:21:44

BUFFALO, N.Y., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- -- Ford will invest $150 million in Buffalo Stamping Plant and add 350 new jobs at the facility to support future product growth -- Ford is more than three-fourths of the way to its goal of creating more than 12,000 hourly jobs in the U.S. by 2015 -- Buffalo Stamping Plant produces parts for the Ford F-250, F-350, Flex, Edge, Focus and Econoline, as well as the Lincoln MKX and MKT Ford Motor Company...

2013-11-21 00:20:13

KANSAS CITY, Mo., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- -- 2014 Ford F-150 launches with gaseous-fuel prep option on the 3.7-liter V6 engine; it will be able to run on compressed natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas -- By next summer, Ford will offer eight vehicles that can run on clean-burning, inexpensive CNG/LPG and puts the company on track to sell more than 15,000 such vehicles this year -- Nearly 20 states now offer or soon will offer tax...

2013-11-19 00:20:34

DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 19, 2013 -- Ford F-Series sales have now surpassed 645,316 units, the total number of trucks sold in 2012; this year on average, one F-Series pickup sells every 42 seconds -- F-Series is on track to be the best-selling vehicle in the United States for 32 straight years, and the best-selling truck for 37 straight years -- Ford continues to outpace the competition, growing sales gap over the Chevrolet Silverado and Ram 1500...

2013-11-18 20:20:05

Request for injunction filed on behalf of purchasers of Ford vehicles with alleged defects that cause sudden unintended acceleration; plaintiffs seek to have Ford issue customer guide on how to handle acceleration event while driving; proposed class actions expanded to include plaintiffs from 30 states CHICAGO and HUNTINGTON, W.Va., Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In the latest development in an ongoing consumer lawsuit against Ford Motor Company over sudden acceleration of the company's cars,...

2013-11-14 12:20:17

Harbin Automotive ready for arrival or new 2014 F-150 in Scottsboro SCOTTSBORO, Ala., Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Consumers shopping for a new truck have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new 2014 Ford F-150. The wait is almost over, the new 2014 Ford F-150 is coming soon to a Ford dealership in Alabama. The Ford F-150 is America's best-selling truck and soon consumers will be able to test drive the new 2014 F-150 in Alabama at Harbin Automotive in Scottsboro,...

2013-11-14 00:20:10

DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- -- Ford F-150 EcoBoost(®) sales reach 400,000 in the U.S. since launch in February 2011 -- F-Series is outselling the nearest competitor in the western U.S. market by 67 percent, where EcoBoost makes up 45 percent of F-150 sales -- F-150 EcoBoost owners collectively are saving an estimated 45 million gallons of gas annually, all while towing and hauling more than the competition -- This...

2013-11-05 16:20:31

-- Ford Mustang, Scion FR-S, Ford F-Series and Jeep Wrangler Named 2013 SEMA Award Winners -- LAS VEGAS, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This year's SEMA Award for the top trending vehicle models in four categories were announced today at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The Ford Mustang was named Hottest Car, the Scion FR-S took the Hottest Sport Compact honors, the Ford F-Series won Hottest Truck and the Jeep Wrangler received the Hottest 4x4-SUV award. (Photo:...

2013-11-05 16:20:21

LAS VEGAS, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- -- SEMA Award honors the most popular vehicles chosen by specialty equipment manufacturers as the best platforms for accessorizing and showcasing this year's hottest cars and trucks -- Ford Mustang officially recognized as "Hottest Car" at the 2013 SEMA show for the second consecutive year, while Ford F-Series recognized as "Hottest Truck" for fourth year in a row - a testament to the popularity of...

2013-11-01 12:21:10

DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- -- Ford Motor Company October total sales up 14 percent - retail sales up 15 percent; best October retail since 2004 -- Ford Fusion up 71 percent and Fiesta up 9 percent - both report record-setting October sales -- F-Series tops 60,000 trucks for sixth-straight month -- All-new Lincoln MKZ total sales up 80 percent including best-ever October retail sales - total Lincoln brand up 38 percent Ford...

2013-10-31 16:21:22

Popular line of Ford trucks on sale near Cincinnati ALEXANDRIA, Ky., Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Ford F-Series has been America's best-selling line of trucks for over 30 years. The series features a variety of light- and heavy-duty pickup options that has served American drivers with a quality long known to be "Built Ford Tough." In honor of the Ford F-Series' popularity both in Cincinnati and the country at large, Mike Castrucci of Alexandria celebrates the diverse...