Latest Ford Fusion Hybrid Stories
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- As the most tumultuous year in the history of the automotive industry draws to a close, Car and Driver magazine, the world's No. 1 automotive enthusiast publication, this week announced its 28th annual list of 10Best cars sold in America.
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct.
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct.
- Fusion Hybrid Provides Exceptional Fuel Economy Without Sacrificing Style - COSTA MESA, Calif., June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Since its introduction earlier this year, the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid has garnered an impressive list of accolades, including the title "Most Fuel Efficient Mid-Size Car in America." Today, the Fusion Hybrid receives another honor as it is named the NADAguides.com "Car of the Month" for June.
Recent kbb.com Site Traffic Data Reveals Upward-Climbing, Downward-Declining Brands IRVINE, Calif., June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Kelley Blue Book, www.kbb.com, the leading provider of new car and used car information, today announces the results of the latest analysis by Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence of recent kbb.com Web traffic patterns, including the top five upward-climbing and downward-declining brands in share of market interest for May 2009 when compared to May 2008.
- Drivers trained in mileage-maximizing techniques achieve 1,445 miles on a single tank of gas in a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - averaging 81.5 mpg in Washington, D.C.
- The Ford Fusion Hybrid team will attempt to drive more than 1,000 miles for more than 43 continuous hours - on a single tank of gas, raising money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in the process - The most fuel-efficient, mid-sized sedan in America - the Fusion Hybrid driven by a team of Ford hybrid engineers, a fuel efficiency expert and a NASCAR star, will have to achieve an average of at least 57 mpg on the challenge to reach its goal - By using Eco-Driving techniques...
- Editors of Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com named the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid to its 2009 list of "Top 10 Green Cars" - Kbb.com editors praised both the Fusion and Escape Hybrids for their ability to achieve outstanding fuel economy yet still drive like conventional vehicles - Vehicles were chosen for this year's list of "Top 10 Green Cars" based on factors such as fuel economy, comfort, convenience, safety and value for the money DEARBORN, Mich., April 20...
KBB Green Offers Alternative-Fuel Car Guide, Car-Finding Tools, Forums, Blogs IRVINE, Calif., April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Kelley Blue Book, www.kbb.com, the leading provider of new car and used car information, today announces the expert editors of Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com name their 2009 picks for the Top 10 Green Cars.
DEARBORN, Mich., April 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EcoBoost engine technology, the hybrid system that led the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid to best-in- class 41 highway mpg and Ford's aggressive electrification plan will be key topics of discussion during the 2009 Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) World Congress on April 20-23.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.