Latest Foreclosure Stories
- Foreclosure starts drop by 22 percent in April; down 7 percent from one year ago JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Data and Analytics division of
- Delinquency rate below 5 percent for first time since August 2007; down 12 percent month-over month JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Data and Analytics
-- National Foreclosure Inventory Down 27.3 Percent Year Over Year -- IRVINE, Calif., April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreLogic(®) (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global property information, analytics
Fryar Law Firm, P.C.
In the news release, CoreLogic Reports January 2015 National Foreclosure Inventory Down 33.2 Percent Year Over Year, issued 10-Mar-2015 by CoreLogic over PR Newswire,
--43,000 Completed Foreclosures Reported in January 2015-- IRVINE, Calif., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreLogic(®) (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled
Homeowners are Vulnerable to Loan Modification Scams WASHINGTON, March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- National Consumer Protection Week Puts Focus on Mortgage Rescue Scams /PRNewswire/
Summerlin Asset Management is excited to offer Consultation Services along with Self Directed IRA Investment advice.
--12-month sum at lowest point since November 2007-- IRVINE, Calif., Feb.
- REO liquidations have overtaken short sales in terms of gross unpaid balance (UPB) recovery since Q4 2012 JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).