Latest Forrester Research Inc. Stories
Report highlights unique qualities of SIGNiX´s cloud-based digital signature service Chattanooga, Tenn. (PRWEB) May 06, 2013 SIGNiX, a leading digital signature provider, today announced that Forrester Research Inc. recognized them as a Strong Performer, according to the recently released report The Forrester Wave: E-Signatures, Q2 2013. Forrester selected SIGNiX as among the 10 most significant software providers in the e-signature market, and rated Strong Performers as those whose...
Verdasys and Forrester Research's Ed Ferrara to Host Live Webinar: a Value- Based Approach to Protecting Sensitive Data Featuring a New Innovative Security Budgeting Model Waltham, Mass. (PRWEB) April 23, 2013 A new approach to data security budgeting that creates better alignment between spending and the value of critical products and services is the subject of a live webinar hosted by guest speaker Ed Ferrara, Principal Analyst Serving Security and Risk Professionals, Forrester Research,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.