Latest Forum Systems Stories
BOSTON, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Event Highlights -- Forum Systems and Spargonet will host a webinar titled "Fundamentals of Identity Management for Mobile and Cloud Computing" on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 11:00am - 12:00pm EDT. -- Participants of this webinar will gain valuable insight into the most effective methods to securely manage identity for mobile and cloud computing. -- The seminar will feature Jason Macy, CTO of Forum Systems...
Event Highlights LONDON, May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Forum Systems today announced it will host an API Summit on Thursday, May 22 from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. BST at The Grange St. Paul's Hotel in London. The summit will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear real-world examples of how to best manage third-party API implementations for on-premise, cloud and mobile computing services. Participants will then have an opportunity to further collaborate during dinner at the Bread Street...
Event Highlights COLUMBUS, Ga., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Forum Systems today announced it will host an API Summit on Thursday, March 13, 2014, from 10:00am - 4:00pm EST at the Columbus Marriott in Columbus, GA. Designed to provide valuable insight into how best to manage enterprise APIs for on-premise, cloud and mobile computing services, the summit will conclude with a dinner to give the attendees and speakers the opportunity to make connections and continue information-sharing in an...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.