Latest Foundation for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Stories
ROSEMONT, Ill., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Foundation for PM&R announces the 2014 winter cycle recipients of research grant awards in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation Neil Segal, MD (University of Iowa) will receive the Ossur Prosthetic / Orthotic Research Grant for his study on the effect of arch orthoses on tibial rotation and tibiofemoral contact stress. Symptomatic knee osteoarthritis is one of the most common disabling conditions in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.