Latest Fox Resources Ltd. Stories
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Aug. 18, 2008) - Fox Resources Ltd. (formerly Waverley Biotech Inc.) ("Fox" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:FAX) is pleased to announce that it obtained the final approval from the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") on its Qualifying Transaction (the "QT"), the financings and the name change. The Otter Gold Property The Company entered into a three year mining option agreement (the "Mining Option Agreement") dated May 27, 2008 to acquire the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.