Latest Franz F. Pischinger Stories
DETROIT, April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- FEV, Inc.(FEV), a leading developer of advanced powertrain and vehicle technologies, announced today that the second annual SAE Franz F. Pischinger Powertrain Innovation Award will be presented to Paul Najt, Lab Group Manager, SI Engine Systems for General Motors. The award, established in 2008 and sponsored by FEV, will be presented by its namesake, Prof. Franz F. Pischinger, at the annual SAE awards ceremony held in conjunction with the 2010 World...
Schmidt, a former student of Prof. Pischinger, cited for excellence in powertrain engineering innovation DETROIT, April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- FEV, Inc.(FEV), a leading developer of advanced powertrain and vehicle technologies, announced today that the inaugural SAE Franz F. Pischinger Powertrain Innovation Award was presented to Dr. Gerhard Schmidt, chief technical officer and vice president of research and advanced engineering for Ford Motor Company. The award, established in 2008 and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.