Latest Fred Lanting Stories
- Improvements Made to the Animal Welfare Act - NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Kennel Club(®) (AKC(®)) applauds the US Senate today for passing a new five-year farm bill that addresses AKC concerns regarding recent regulatory changes to the Animal Welfare Act (AWA) regarding the redefinition of retail pet stores and licensing exemptions. The House of Representatives passed the bill last week. The measure now goes to the White House for President...
- A cloth or covering, more or less ornamented, laid over the saddle or furniture of a horse, especially of a sumpter-horse or horse of state.
- Clothing, especially sumptuous clothing; equipment; outfit.
- To cover with a caparison, as a horse.
- To dress sumptuously; adorn with rich dress.