Latest Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. Stories
LONDON, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: Global Cobalt Market 2014-2018http://www.reportbuyer.com/industry_manufacturing/mining/global_cobalt_market_2014_2018.html TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Cobalt market to grow at a CAGR of 6.05 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased demand for cobalt from the Battery Chemicals industry. The Global Cobalt market...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.