Latest Fujitsu Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online There is one simple truth as it relates to technology and innovation. The older one gets, the faster they are left behind. If you have ever had to explain a tablet, a cellphone or a DVR to an older loved one, you know how true this fact can be. When Fujitsu had a prototype device stashed on an all-white wall of their booth at the Mobile World Conference in Barcelona last week, people took notice. Their attention was offered because...
Leveraging ICT to contribute to a society that supports the elderly Tokyo, Jan 23, 2013 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu today announced the introduction of a new cloud service that comprehensively supports the health and lifestyles of senior citizens through home healthcare and nursing services. The new cloud service, to be rolled out only in Japan starting from today, was developed through the experience Fujitsu gained over the past two years in using ICT in senior...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.